Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goodbye, Michael....

 

So, I've been re watching season 7 of the office through OnDemand on TV. I just watched the episode Goodbye, Michael. I've seen it three times already (when it first came out), but I had to see it again, a couple of months later. I never cry in TV shows, especially comedies. But I cried today. It started when Jim was like "you were the best boss I've ever had." and they both had tears in their eyes. And when Pam went to the airport to say goodbye...Gosh, I can't imagine The Office without Michael. I mean, really...Anyways, I won't make this a huge, long rant that no one will want to read, so I'll end with this thought....Season 8 better be freaking awesome, because they'll really have to make up for Michael being gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment